Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applicants - How do I find out about my application?

Melody Engelbrecht -

Once you have submitted an application, you will receive an acknowledgement letter from the Student Enrolment Centre (SEnC), which includes your Person/Student Number and reference person. Thereafter, you will receive separate correspondence from the faculties for each of the degrees that you have applied for.

Alternatively, you may phone the Student Enrolment Centre on (011) 717-1888 and have your Wits Person/Student Number or ID number available to query your application.

We also have an online facility. Click here to check out your application status. You will require your Person/Student Number in order to access the information

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.