Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - I am upgrading, will Wits receive my upgrade results?

Melody Engelbrecht -

No. You will be required to submit your certified results to the University.

Also note that you will be required to obtain a combined statement of results if you did not pass with admission to a Bachelors Degree in the first (1st attempt).

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.