Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - I am eligible for admission with my Grade 11 marks. If my Grade 12 marks worsen can I be granted admission based on the better set of marks?

Melody Engelbrecht -

No. A firm offer is only granted based on your final Matric marks.

Please note that some degrees have additional selection criteria.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.