Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Who should I contact about the information in the faculty of humanities

Igsaan Halim -

You can contact them by looking at the staff details in the faculty of humanities or sending them the email direct. Information regarding schools and their offerings are available on the website.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.