Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Residence - I am a post graduate student can I choose the Residence that I want to stay in?

Igsaan Halim -

If you are a NEW to Wits then, there are only specific residences you can choose from - please contact the Central Accommodation Office for further information.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.