Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Residence - Should I pay the R950 deposit for residence application?

Igsaan Halim -

Only if you have been offered a place in residence, the offer letter will advise you what to do and by when.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.